Kabachny Vladimir Ivanovich
Kabachny Vladimir Ivanovich – a scientist, Doctor of Pharmacy, professor, head of the Physical and Colloidal Chemistry Department, Honoured Inventor of Ukraine, Active member of EUROPAISCHE AKADEMIE der NATURWISSENSCHAFTEN (Germany).
Address of the work: Physical and Colloidal Chemistry Department, Valentynivska str., 4, Kharkiv, Ukraine, 61168, (0572) 67-91-91, 67-98-38, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
Biography. He was born in January 20, 1955 in Kharkov. In 1977 he graduated with distinction from the Kharkov Pharmaceutical Institute (KhPhI, speciality pharmaceutist). During the period of study at the institute he was the chairman of the student scientific society, awarded a lot of prizes at student scientific conferences, was a co-author of scientific publications and certificates for authorship. After graduating from the institute he worked in the laboratory of Injection Medicines at the All-Union Drug Research Centre (AUDRC). After having served in the Army in 1978-1979 he returned at KhPhI and worked at the Organic Chemistry Department from 1978 to 1985 (1977-1978 – as a laboratory assistant, 1978-1981 – as a post-graduate student, 1981-1983 – as an assistant, 1983-1985 – as a senior research assistant). In 1981 he defended the thesis in Candidate of Pharmacy Degree with the topic “Synthesis and biological activity of heterylsuccinaminic acids and their derivatives” beforehand. In 1985 he defended the thesis in Doctor of Pharmacy Degree with the topic “Synthesis and research of ethan-(ethylene) dicarboxylic acids derivatives”. In 1985–1987 he was the head of the Physical and Colloidal Chemistry Department of the Kharkov State Pharmaceutical Institute (KhSPhI); 1987–1989 – an assistant professor and the head of the Physical and Colloidal Chemistry Department of the KhSPhI; 1989– 1992 – professor, the head of the Physical and Colloidal Chemistry Department of the KhSPhI; 1992–2000 – professor, the head of the Physical and Colloidal Chemistry Department of the Ukrainian Academy of Pharmacy; 2000–2002 – professor, the head of the Physical and Colloidal Chemistry Department at the Ukrainian National Academy of Pharmacy; September 2002 - October 2002 – professor, the head of the Physical, Colloidal and Inorganic Chemistry Department at the Ukrainian National Academy of Pharmacy; October 2002 till the present time – professor, the head of the Physical and Colloidal Chemistry Department of the National University of Pharmacy.
Awards, prizes and honorary titles (a partial list):
1975 – Lenin scholarship holder; 1981 – Honoured deed and the prize of the Ukrainian Ministry of Health in the competition for the best invention created by a young scientists; 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984 – Honoured deeds and the first prizes of the All-Union Society of rationalizers and inventors in Kharkov region; 1987 – the Honoured Inventor of Ukraine; 1996 – a corresponding member of the Technological Cybernetics Academy of Sciences; 1997-2008 – he was awarded repeatedly by Honoured deeds of the Ukrainian Ministry of Health, regional authorities and City Executive Committee of Kharkov, administration of the National University of Pharmacy; 2008 – Active member of EUROPAISCHE AKADEMIE der NATURWISSENSCHAFTEN (Germany); 2009 – awarded by the medal named after Wirkhov (Germany) for successes in the field of fundamental research, development of original medicines and methods of treatment of incurable diseases.
Scientific school – supervised three Doctors and seven Candidates of Sciences.
Scientific publications –the author of about 280 scientific articles, 180 certificates for authorship in the USSR and 58 patents of Ukraine and Russia for inventions.
Scientific directions and interests:
• purposeful search of biologically active substances (BAS), technologies and systems for increasing the organism’s resistance to the effect of aggressive environmental factors and visceral diseases;
• isolation, synthesis, semi-synthesis, identification; studying physical and chemical properties and reactivity of BAS;
• descriptive and statistical prognosis, computer modelling of BAS, research of the pharmacological activity and analysis of structural and pharmacological dependencies;
• theory and practice of energy information systems application;
• resonance and information methods of diagnosis and treatment;
• development of original medicines of different pharmacological groups (creation of substances and medicinal forms, their standardization, organization of pre-clinical and clinical trials complex, registration, manufacturing);
• improvement and development of methods of early diagnosis and treatment of diseases with unknown etiology, which are considered to be incurable;
• application of diagnostic computer technologies in medicine and pharmacy;
• pharmaceutical education (improving the level and quality control of training specialists in pharmacy).
He contributed greatly to the field of purposeful synthesis of BAS (the author of more than 3000 original heterocyclic derivatives of natural metabolites), multi-level analysis of the relationships of their structure, reactivity and a wide spectrum of pharmacological properties.
The research results of the effects of the BAS created on the mechanisms of autoregulation of the biological systems was in the basis of his theory of “over-molecular (field) mechanisms of managing biochemical (enzymatic) processes of living organisms”; the theory of “wave catalysis”, which have started a new scientific direction called “Molecular and information technologies in biology, pharmacy and medicine”.
The theories offered, methods, technologies and medicines are successfully applied in:
• biotechnological manufactures of medicines;
• large-scale experiments in increasing the level of yield of various agricultural products;
• technologies of cryopreservation of biological material;
• reproductive technologies in human and agricultural animals.
He offered an original system of creating personified medicines “Helioplant” that allowed:
• to develop an effective technology of biological objects protection from radiation, chemical and bacteriological (viral) affection;
• to re-consider essentially the conception of etiology, prevention and therapy of autoimmune, nervous and mental, neuro-endocrine (diabetes), cardiovascular (insults, infarctions, atherosclerosis, hypertension) and other diseases;
• to cross out for the first time from the list of incurable diseases such diseases as migraine, multiple sclerosis, encephalomyelitis, epilepsy, schizophrenia, bronchial asthma, hepatitis Â, Ñ, some types of oncologic diseases, diabetic angiopathies;
• to prove the possibility of purposeful management and acceleration of the natural mechanisms of recovery (regeneration) of visceral organs and systems;
• to offer the technology of the natural (non-surgical) regeneration of kidneys, liver, central nervous system, vessels and valves of the heart, veins (varicosity of limbs and large intestine), pancreas.
V.I. Kabachny with co-authors have developed and offered
– into medical practice:
• the original anti-inflammatory medicines Succisol and Analben, which have significant advantages comparing to the existing analogues,
• Tiamal, a medicine with the awakening action, which does not have any analogues in medical practice,
• test-systems to prevent infections of hepatitis and AIDS – “Hemotest M” got the permission of the Ukrainian Ministry of Health for medical application (1994),
– into agricultural practice:
• the original method for stimulation of seed productivity of agricultural crops – “Activoplant”, its application does not require additional economic costs and does not change the existing technological schemes of preparing, sowing and other planned measures. Thus, neither a litre of fuel, nor a kilowatt of electroenergy spend, there is no need in additional technical and labour resources, time and it guarantees:
• increase of stability of the seeds sown into the soil to drought;
• improvement and synchronization of field sprouting of seeds;
• intensification of the growth of rhizoids, development of the root system and shoots;
• obtaining visually more strong and viable shoots;
• decrease of costs due to fluctuations of weather conditions (increase of stability of plants to frost, drought and becoming soaked);
• increase of resistance of plants to diseases and pests;
• stable increase of productivity of crops in any conditions of the environment;
• obtaining the ecologically pure products;
• decrease of risks in the zones of the risked farming;
• maintenance of natural mechanisms of reproduction of land resources;
• increase of agricultural products quality and their food value.
With the stamp of the Ukrainian Ministry of Health the following books have been published:
• “Physical and Colloidal Chemistry” (Ukr.) – 1999. – 368p.
• “Physical and Colloidal Chemistry” (Rus.) – 2001. – 368p.
• “Physical and Colloidal Chemistry” (Rus.) – 2005. – 344p.
– educational aids:
• “Physical and Colloidal Chemistry” (collection of tasks) (Ukr.) – 2001. – 208p.
• “Physical and Colloidal Chemistry” (collection of tasks) (Rus.) – 2000. – 224p.
• “Physical and Colloidal Chemistry” (laboratory practice) (Ukr.) – 2000. – 336p.
• “Physical and Colloidal Chemistry” (a handbook to laboratory works) (Rus.) – 2001. – 192p.
• Collection of tasks in Physical and Colloidal Chemistry (Rus.) – 2004. – 200p.
• A handbook to laboratory works in Physical and Colloidal Chemistry (Rus.) – 2005. – 192p.
• Lectures in Physical Chemistry (Rus.) – 2006. – 216p.
• Lectures in Colloidal Chemistry (Rus.) – 2006. – 136p.
• Collection of test questions in Physical and Colloidal Chemistry (Rus.) – 2007. – 224p.
• “Physical and Colloidal Chemistry” (Textbook according to the requirements of Bologna process) (Rus.) (2009)
The following works are being prepared for publishing:
• Lectures in Physical Chemistry (Ukr.) (2009)
• Lectures in Colloidal Chemistry (Ukr.) (2009)
• “Physical and Colloid Chemistry” (Laboratory works) (Engl.) (2009)
• “Physical and Colloid Chemistry” (Tasks) (Engl.) (2009)
• “Physical and Colloid Chemistry” (Textbook) (Engl.) (2009)
• “Physical and Colloid Chemistry” (Tests) (Engl.) (2009)
• “Physical and Colloidal Chemistry” (Textbook according to the requirements of Bologna process) (Ukr.) (2009)
Teaching of subjects:
1981-1985 – delivery of lectures, conducting practical classes in the course of Organic Chemistry; 1985 – till the present time delivery of lectures, conducting practical classes, seminars, consultations, credit tests and examinations in Physical and Colloid Chemistry in specialities: “Pharmacy”, “Clinical Pharmacy”, “Technology of perfumery and cosmetic medications”, “Technology of pharmaceutical medications”, “Biotechnology”, “Laboratory diagnosis”
Hobby: experimental research of biological mechanisms and processes, alpine skis and travelling.